Email Marketing & Landing Page Creation
- Real-time Triggered Emails: With automated behavioral emails driving 152% (Epsilon) click through rates than "normal" marketing messages, are you capitalizing reacting to your prospects behavior with the right messages?
- Batch Email Marketing: Is it easy to spin up newsletters and segmented messages to custom groups of leads while tracking deliveries, opens & clicks?
- Automated Sales Alerts & Tasks: Are you ensuring that sales is receiving alerts on the right channels to ensure immediate follow ups to new leads? The difference between 30 minutes and 5 minutes can yield a 5X improvement in the chance of qualifying that lead.
- Data Qualify & Append: Marketers pay good money to acquire leads yet bad data & duplicates can spoil the investment before it even starts moving through the funnel. Creating a de-duplication and appending (data addition) process, you can ensure each lead is properly segmented, routed, and processed.
- Lead Lifecycle Workflows: Taking marketing automation beyond simply email and web activity; create automated field updates, automated list management, lead routing / territory assignment rules, reassigning leads that don't follow up, converting hot leads to opportunities, create a lead recycling process.
Lead Nurturing & Scoring
- Multi-touch Campaigns / Lead Nurturing: Create the ability to automate drip marketing campaigns that send relevant messages over time based on prospect behaviors and campaigns steps; constantly optimizing for stage conversion rates.
- Lead Scoring & Grading: Automatically qualify leads based on demographic, firmographic, behavioral, and third party data to understand the most promising prospects to ensure they are handled appropriately. By tracking & weighting these factors you get a lens into prospect intent and can tailor your follow up efforts in ways that further incentivize the behaviors you hope to influence. As your scoring system becomes more sophisticated you can reduce scores based on inactivity and create multiple scoring models based on separate customer segments, products, and services lines.
Campaign Management & Forms
- Program Management: Manage campaigns and programs across multiple channels including video, online, mobile, virtual events, and social media. Create assets like landing pages, emails, campaigns, and lists. Track objectives, results, costs to assess ROI of program
- Cloning: Clone an existing marketing program to save significant time and resources
- Program Import / Export: Access to library of pre-built programs and ability to exchange marketing programs with others. Shorter implementation and ability to see results faster.
Paid Advertising (Search, Social, Affiliate)
- Identify account setup, ensuring that best practices are already being employed. Gain deep understanding of account structure, budget allocation, and settings across all networks.
- Identify top performing segments according to business goals, and bottom performing segments by evaluating campaigns by dimension.
- Restructure account according to most up to date best practices and prepare a new budget allocation plan to exploit top performing segments.
- Create new keyword strategy to expand on winning campaigns
- Develop testing plan for new keywords, landing pages, networks, and ad copy
- Evaluate if third party data sources are necessary to further improve performance.
- Continue to test & hunt for new keyword segments, while optimizing existing campaigns
- A/B test ad copy & landing page performance for continuous improvement
- Monitor competitive positioning & keep costs in line with our CPA targets
- Keyword List: Create an established keywords critical business. Our team takes a look at the market competition, search volume, and business relevance to create a keyword list for all marketing initiatives.
- On-site and backend SEO optimizations: Improve web performance to achieve optimal SEO success.
- SEO Best Practices: SEO is a long game. By leveraging best practices, rank organically with high visibility for key business terms. We leverage proper use of meta-descriptions, reduce page load speeds, XML site map implementation, and proper URL structuring to ensure you can compete no matter your vertical.
You know anecdotally who your best customers and why they are likely to buy, but do you know it on a mass scale?
Lead scoring & propensity modeling can dramatically improve:
Advertising targeting & effectiveness
Nurture campaign conversion rates
Win-back campaign conversion rates
Sales rep efficiency
We utilize a classification machine learning model to pinpoint the specific features associated with a lead record (who they are, how they act on site, etc.) to determine a statistically significant score for each lead. Our clients then utilize those scores to improve personalization, targeting, and how they treat each type of customers to improve results across a number of different marketing activities.
Lead Scoring / Propensity Analysis
Defining the proper channel mix and understanding every dollar spent contribution to a final sale or closed one opportunity is a critical activity for any marketer wishing to improve their return on ad spend or content marketing spend.
We can design first touch, last touch, time-decay, and propensity based models based on your specific path to purchase.
We can help if you would like to:
Make advertising decisions based on actual revenue results
Achieve a higher return on ad spend
Better understand channel fatigue
Then give us a call!
As your business grows customers will continue to derive different value propositions form you offerings. Folks will buy for different reasons and will display different characteristics, some of which you may never have expected.
In an effort to drive more revenue from each campaign, modern marketers are demanding ever more granular segmentation of their customer base to better understand the fundamental drivers behind each cohort.
We leverage multiple clustering algorithms to create a powerful analytics pipeline to bring a lens to marketers looking to better understand their customer base and who might be the most profitable segments to target. To better understand how to market and sell is to better understand your customers and we believe our methods are some of the most sophisticated on the market today.
Give us a call if you’d like to:
Make more targeted advertising & content marketing decisions
Review statistically relevant cohort information to make messaging decisions
Improve conversion rates across your nurturing funnel
While recommendation engines were once exclusive to the large online retailers like Amazon, they are now available for companies at almost any level of scale.
By being able to now create rich databases of historical transaction, behavioural, and demographic information, we design online scoring mechanisms combining this database with real-time browsing activity to help to service the most pertinent products or services a customer may need. Whether you are a B2B customer trying to sell more of your portfolio to existing customers or a B2C business tying to increase average basket size; a customer recommendation engine can help achieve that aim.
A recommendation engine can help:
Increase average order size
Improve cross-selling capabilities
Boost average lifetime value per customer