Email Marketing & Landing Page Creation
- Real-time Triggered Emails: With automated behavioral emails driving 152% (Epsilon) click through rates than "normal" marketing messages, are you capitalizing reacting to your prospects behavior with the right messages?
- Batch Email Marketing: Is it easy to spin up newsletters and segmented messages to custom groups of leads while tracking deliveries, opens & clicks?
- Automated Sales Alerts & Tasks: Are you ensuring that sales is receiving alerts on the right channels to ensure immediate follow ups to new leads? The difference between 30 minutes and 5 minutes can yield a 5X improvement in the chance of qualifying that lead.
- Data Qualify & Append: Marketers pay good money to acquire leads yet bad data & duplicates can spoil the investment before it even starts moving through the funnel. Creating a de-duplication and appending (data addition) process, you can ensure each lead is properly segmented, routed, and processed.
- Lead Lifecycle Workflows: Taking marketing automation beyond simply email and web activity; create automated field updates, automated list management, lead routing / territory assignment rules, reassigning leads that don't follow up, converting hot leads to opportunities, create a lead recycling process.
Lead Nurturing & Scoring
- Multi-touch Campaigns / Lead Nurturing: Create the ability to automate drip marketing campaigns that send relevant messages over time based on prospect behaviors and campaigns steps; constantly optimizing for stage conversion rates.
- Lead Scoring & Grading: Automatically qualify leads based on demographic, firmographic, behavioral, and third party data to understand the most promising prospects to ensure they are handled appropriately. By tracking & weighting these factors you get a lens into prospect intent and can tailor your follow up efforts in ways that further incentivize the behaviors you hope to influence. As your scoring system becomes more sophisticated you can reduce scores based on inactivity and create multiple scoring models based on separate customer segments, products, and services lines.